artisan shirt - maroon stripe - men's large
Availability: Out of stock
Vintage Wrangler short sleeve western style shirt in a maroon and gray stripe with white paint splatter. The shirt has two front patch pockets with flaps and snaps. The front opening has ring snaps (pearl center and nickel exterior ring). The second snap from the top is missing the bottom portion of the snap. The bottom curved hem is finished with an overlocked edge.
- Vintage Wrangler short sleeve Western style shirt
- Men's Size Large
- Wrangler label description: "Western Shirts"
- Gray with Maroon stripes
- 55% cotton / 45% polyester
- Body Length from hps - 25"
- Sleeve Length from cb - 18"
- Chest - 46"
- White paint splatter (large section at front body, some on sleeves & rest of shirt)
- Two front patch pockets with flaps & snaps
- Front closure : 6 rings snaps (pearl center & nickel exterior ring) - base of 2nd snap is missing
- 1 button at neckband of collar
- Small brown stain at front (near 5th snap)
- Overlocked edge at bottom curved hem
- Found by us, country of origin unknown
- Final Sale Item