low rise destroyed jeans - worn blue - waist size 24
Availability: In stock
We are all about the blown out knees, white paint splatter and random holes on these destroyed Current/Elliott jeans. The super low rise and straight legs are made for lazy weekends. The style is called "The Skinny", but the legs are definitely more straight than a lot of skinny jeans out today. The description on the interior tag says "A true eighties skinny jean that hugs every curve." The denim is also super soft and feels great.
- Secondhand Current/Elliott destroyed jeans
- Women's Size 24 (waist actually measures 30" because it sits so low on the hip)
- 99% Cotton / 1% Polyurethane
- Style# 1968 : "The Skinny"
- Cut# 315
- Wash: Loved Destroy (dark blue denim, blown out knees, white paint splatter and random holes)
- 7.5" very low rise
- 2.5" zipper fly with tack button closure at waistband
- 34" inseam, 6" bottom hem opening
- Found by us, country of origin unknown.
- Final Sale Item