vintage 1950s sheer dressing gown - pale yellow - size 36
Availability: In stock
An ethereal vintage 1950s sheer dressing gown in excellent condition by Vanity Fair Lingerie in a size 36. This light & airy style has rose patterned scalloped edge lace at the upper body and sleeves. The entire garment is lined with a sheer tricot nylon (the skirt portion is 2 layers) and trimmed with a dainty 1/2" scalloped lace trim at the bottom hem. Delicate 1/8" satin binding ties are the only closure.
- Vintage clothing item (excellent condition)
- Vanity Fair Lingerie
- Size 36
- Pale yellow color
- 100% tricot nylon / nylon lace, fully lined
- Scalloped edge lace details
- Satin binding ties: 27.5" length each
- Sleeve length: 5", Sleeve opening: 16"
- Neck opening: 8.5", Neck drop (at lace overlap : 8", at empire waist seam: 10")
- Shoulder width: 18", Chest/empire waist: 38"
- Skirt length: 29"/ 32" (longer at ties), Total body length: 39"/41" (longer at ties)
- Bottom opening: 82"
- Found by us, made in USA
- Final Sale item